Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Our relationship will go on






Last year, i was shocked by a surprise party organized by my friend. Just a simple memorable party enjoying me and friends. Thanks must go to all my friends, without them i'm nothing and with them i'm something.Our relationship is precious and priceless.Miss all the memories in kindergarten, primary school, secondary and finally in university.Life in university is kind of odd to me when i first stepped. Its like an adventurous journey, at some point who have to be picky. Picky in picking friend.False to pick friend could be a disaster.Happen to me it really leaving me traces and bring my pointer down. Okay stop muttering saufie you have to live by yourselves,do not depend on others. Come on stand up, stand on your own feet. Thanks to friend that tirelessly advice me.

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP