Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, September 26, 2009

get RoCk..



Em..at about 6 pm... my mom and I went to salon near our home..I only thought to accompany her but things get vary as I also made a hair done. We both colour our hair with 2 different tones of colours.*** Mine was deep mahagony colour while my mum was rich mahagony colour. We finished at 9 somehing...it cost bla2***...no need to tell. We both satisfied with the outcome..tomorrow we'll come again because my little sister wants to highlight her hair...A new hair done makes both of us more confident.. Hope ayah not get angry..sure he not..I'm very persuasive..hehe..peace*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP