Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Summon

I summon my mood to come back being an active blog writer..not much significant moment to tell within the gaps..the only memorable scene would be when I sat for MUET oral test which due on last Wednesday at Malacca High School. It was totally out of my expectation, I thought it would be few candidates and the candidates would around my age. What shocking me, some of them were eligible to address as uncle or aunt. Generally, I have a great fun meeting new people, polishing my communication skill as well as enhancing my self-esteem. I got another 3 tests on go..reading..writing..and listening..A matter of concern for me is writing..It takes me quite long time I haven't check out for essay book. I almost forgot all the necessary formats to write letters, reports etc.Em okay.....daa..peace

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP