Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rights

I would like to quote a phrase from famous writer , Evelyn Beatrice Hall..in her famous quotation she said "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it".Referring to the quotation I would like to make a deduction in which everybody has their opinions, thoughts as well as their rights..an undeniable rights. In no matter form of thought either condemnation , constructive criticism, direct criticism and so forth..Therefore..here, I want to propose my criticism on today's Internet connection. So slow maaa...I'm sick of it....Y! messenger..why it doesn't perform well...my pic does not appear though I try so many times..tension maa...I totally blank..don't know what to do besides of blogging. This is the only favourite site that I can access today..and I even don't able to access facebook..argh...help me..maxis broadband sux..don't call it broadband if the outcome is like this..maybe it has to change its name to maxis narrowband..that would be appropriate..ooppss..sorry..daa..peace

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP