Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Here I come

I'm tirelessly preparing myself for the MUET examination which is due tomorrow. I made up my mind, whatever happen I have to go through this, unless I died before the examination begin. Huhuk..hopefully not..sins overweight my deeds..and for sure I'm not ready to meet the Divine God..I need His bless...for me to confront all these things..I have made a full rehearsal in my room in front of the magic mirror..Tomorrow attire would be:... a blue stripes long sleeve clothes by padini authentic , skinny jeans by A X.. tie by People, shoe by Nike..and bag by rushai leather...thanks for the sponsors ..ceh..no lah..thanks to my beloved ayah.Unfortunately, i'm not able to upload my pic..because of this crap connection...peace

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP