Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, October 5, 2009

rejoices




It took me for ages for me to go back to my born place, in exact about 14 years. I'm grown up, so did JB. It has change quite a lot, it doesn't actually shocking me, because I've expected it to be. We went to numerous places I've used to go in my childhood time including places that I keep on hearing about, like Danga Bay, Iskandar Development Territory and so forth. What fascinate me is the modernized development occurring in Johore. 3-day 2-night not enough to explore the whole city. For 2 consecutive nights we went back to our rest house at late night. We explored the city treasures started from the early morning. We went to many recommended places just want to satisfy our desires. At night, the city is so lively, i've informed by my dad some of the shops are 24/7 open, that's great..In City Plaza, we watched a movie entitled Tsunami at Haeundae. At the very beginning of the story, I kind of funny intercepted with serious scene which showing the real life of what has happening around the area.It reminded my my beloved film-maker Yasmin Ahmad. The story end up with heart-wrenching ending, I was not exceptionalized to drop my precious fluid drip from my eyes called tears. Not to be forgotten I visited my former primary school, my former house, where my dad has sold it to a chinese man. My parent took this opportunity to visit their close friends who live around. too many things I'm not mention in this post, I think this is enough to show how delighted am I right now..peace

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP