Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hectic Day


haha...since morning till now I'm quite busy with my stuff..like finishing my lab report, reading novel, watch movie, shopping, and most recent put in stamp into stamp album. Mum and I went to Mall to buy our stuff..well we hardly find anything enough..always wanted more..just want to make stock..like earlier shopping I spent about ....... ringgit to buy something stupid..haha..some people find it stupid but for me it is kind of investment. Here is a pic showing bulk of stamps from all over countries especially around archipelago such as Indonesia, Thailand...and some of it from Australia, and India. Actually I newly involved into this hobby, I catch it interesting. I received a message from Yana saying we got to attend an event which held in UiTM Shah Alam on 10 October..It kind of burden me, the event start at 8, just imagine how do I want to reach there by 8, so I presumed I need to stay one day somewhere near there. Nearest location is my grandpa's house which at TTDI. It takes about 1 and half hours journey, it would be longer if congestion occur. I thought of staying at my friend hostel, he gave me green light already. Only a matter of making him uncomfortable with my presence. High possibility I will stay at my friend place a day earlier..I mean maybe I will come on Friday..peace

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP