Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, October 17, 2009

A brand new bicycle


HuHu..it was funny..exciting..hilarious and many more emotions mixed up. Because I got a brand new bicycle..which it not an ordinary bicycle owned by most of the cycle rs in Malaysia. Mine was a Japan made bicycle, imported ones with a striking orange in colour with a pure leather seat, add with a speed gear application,a disk type brake and most amazing criteria would be it is a fold able bicycle, so no need to worry where to put the bicycle next. Actually, it take me quite long time I've never ride a bicycle before. What makes me interested is my mom also got one, so we think of rather than go for jogging we may now cycling..a brand new activity during our spare time.We surely looks like Japanese or Korean up next... huhu..peace

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP