Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

new year is coming up...

New Year 2010..I'm eagerly await to enter into the new year as well as brings me along with a new resolution...my new year resolution..em..let me think..haha..maybe I may not mention here because it ashame me..but thing for sure..I'm looking forward to pursue my study in Biomolecular Science..hopefully, I'll be able to excel throughout the programme duration..the duration might be shorter due to credit transfer..Therefore, I'll hold my degree in shorter period..my parent..supported me to do not stop until degree...maybe by then I'll go for master and so forth..hopefully I can fulfil my parent dream..haha..
Talk about new year..i've planned with my cayunk to celebrate New Year together..but.we still blur..where to head..which place is the best spot to enjoy the momentous night..tomorrow is my dad birthday..I haven't prepared any of gift..due to me myself have insufficient money..we might celebrate in more moderate way..less than usual maybe..best part about my dad..he don't actually bother about...gift, celebration..most important thing is remembering..maybe I am inherit his attitude..

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP