Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 24, 2010

%&&*$%$#




after a period of time..me silencing myself not to write and even seldom updating my status in facebook. I'm now writing this post..just want to attempt reactivating my mood in writing. I am so fail in writing..I forgot many of basic formats, committed numbers of grammatical errors..I'm sorry for that..but this is just a blog..not a formal place..where every single alphabet is taking for details..no spelling error..bla2..no such thing in blog.. I can write in many ways as I wish..as long as I feel satisfy..plus, I believe not many people will pay their visit to my blog..haha.
New Year 2010..my friends and I have a splendid moment...I was seemed to be exorcised by NEW YEAR SPIRIT..dance like hell..nah..joking..I followed the beats and the crowd was damn cool..previous year I celebrated it at The Curve..then this year I made a slight change on the venue..haha..Pavilion..the Glamorous place in KL..located nearby StarHill Gallery...a Mecca for tycoons and fashionistas..

1 comment:


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP