Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tick tock

time is ticking..tomorrow is my birthday. My eldest bro and I share the same date except for the year and time we born. I was born at 5 something in evening..a premature baby..and surely I was damn small. My weight was about a kilogram..haha. I hope tomorrow will be my day. which I hope, I will enjoy myself so much. I am now sitting on a couch writing this blog , alone in a house..my friend says..he'll come over to celebrate my birthday tonight. My mum and sis go to KL..to attend wedding reception. haha..what's my plan eh for tonight?? em..i'm thinking of watching my favourite film maker last film..Muallaf..I love her films so much..

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP