Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, November 20, 2009

Packing

I'm now preparing stuff to pack into my luggage..I gave my mum stack of clothes, 2 boxes of toiletries and other necessary stuffs. I don't have any idea what to wear...my cousins are just different..they do have quite numbers be..of clothes..i think..I'm going to be defeated..maybe in a week they will buy 2 or 3 pairs of clothes..huhu..Therefore..i think..i should buy new clothes either..maybe soon..in KL..yeah.!! I love shopping in One Utama..so many gorgeous apparel stores..huhu..it's a shopping heaven..a mecca for fashionista..maybe..i'm not included..and maybe also yes..huhu...Unfortunate news..is we have to go by bus..because my dad working..then next week he'll fetch us..my grandma..going to wait at Puduraya..wah..so long i haven't step my feet at Pudu..I heard..it has undergo several renovation..which cost quite loads of expenses..yeah..peace

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP