Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

near dawn

it almost near dawn, I just woke up from sleep intended to look up for some informations about my project. The project that make me sick, do not understand the supervisor's requirement and expectation cuz he is just brilliant. How can you expecting high from a degree student, who are not into that field and may not included in syllabus studies. Things that, my friend and I just knew, still unclear. Yes, I do admit that I'm lazy and ignorance in some way, but really not brainless. He might have a great brain, but will he have a well coordinated body like me, used to be a dancer and a violinist,,haha..(; . Today, I'm going to meet one of my favourite lecturer, hopefully she can lend her hands, some motivations to boost us up...peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP