Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Shooting

huhu..my friends and I just finished shooting for a very short song clip, which require each one of us to lip-singing..huhu. It kind of funny, cuz we are quite bash especially when encounter with camera, do some acts in front of camera is really not our specialty. But, some did it very well..others are just nice..haha. Me..em..just nice maybe, cuz I think , I'm not being me for that particular act, awkward in another word to describe it. Everything went smoothly, thanks for the splendid idea sparked by young creative man. He is just awesome!!!...ceh..okies..need to go..pile of works await me..daa..peace

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP