Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Sunday, January 31, 2010

headache

cold weather, rainy..absolute conducive to rest and relax ..I wish I can enjoy my weekends better than this...this is referring to my condition now..in which tomorrow is going to be the first test in my Deg. in Biomol..test on gene expression..said to be killer subject for this semester..teaches by superb lecturer..haha..he is going to be placed on my favourite lecturer list next to Dr. Hana..in this case Dr. Saifulaman..proud to be his student...I've been informed that he is an Oxford alumni..wah..not easy to get through into that prestigious and prominent university on earth..and it said to be first malay man who graduated from that University..I googled up his details..come out with numerous searches..he also a head for the biotechnology department uitm Malaysia..and his research on bone cells have been brought to further research by our national cosmonaut to the outer space ..bla3..back to the prime reason I write this blog because..the tense I'm feeling now, I can't give my full concentration towards my study..I review and revise quite number of times..still cannot understand the notes trying to convey...to relief my tense..that is why I'm now writing this blog..k r..need to go for prayer...chaiyok2..bless be with me..InsyaAllah..peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP