Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Stepping into job world

i guess each child has their own dream, ambition, one day what they'll become. I have long list of ambitions what i wanted be, doctor...lawyer..scientist..n other great positioned job. Never crossed my mind I would end up to work as what I'm working now. Whatever it is, I am grateful in which I fulfill my spare time to work rather than sit on couch, watching TV, eat, and sleep. Seems heaven, isn't it?. It kind of heaven for few days time, when it exceeded, the boredom level is so alarming. Before I accept the job offer, I sought advice from my lover, she is so supportive at any possible time, tirelessly feed me with beautiful advice, my close friends..some gave positive feedback and some gave a contradict version. Now it is time for me to make up my mind, what pops out in my mind was , I need to say YES..cuz dats really a powerful word. Believe me. After sufficient consideration, I made up my mind to accept the offer. Yuhoo..finally..after 5 years of studying in University, I'm stepping into a new world called job world. A world that peculiar to me, in a sense of the environment, internal and external, stress level and so much more. I never worked before, add up spice of nervousness what work would be, would it be a heaven...or a damn hell??.. MMmm..*peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP