Followers

Lagu Besh..


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

F.R.I.E.N.D

Sigh..as I stepped into the company, I thought, I would be the only man who was offered the job, but i was wrong, n that really relieving. Yeah, I got new friends..first person who notify me was a guy sitting next to me. We had great chat and my friend networking is expanding over time. I get to know many other friends, they are cool too. First week of training, the ties between us  was as strong as UHU glue..hoho..and what disappoint me was our ties is seems to loose the adhesive property. We broke into groups, so sad. By now, the true colours are unveiled. I still cool with all, I let them to judge me, I don't want to interfere with people's personal matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment


album

album

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP